Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween in Jerusalem

Halloween was so fun! It was awesome to be able to celebrate with 60 other people that I've come to love.

Emma nailed her first Halloween costume  ... And terrified us all day. 

Literally. 

Brother Chadwick surprised us in his class by showing up as Professor Snape!
He had a British accent and used his wand to change PowerPoint slides. It was hilarious.

The cooks surprised us with a carved pumpkin! Bless their hearts :)

Then we had the Halloween costume party!!!
The Anderson's helped me with some final touches to my Woody costume!! Sister Anderson took this picture in their apartment on her iPad.

Lauren was a cowgirl so of course we had to get our picture together :)

With Aleena!  ...I mean Princess Leah!

With Grace and Lauren as a Cindy Lou Who and Frida Kohler. I couldn't get over Lauren's unibrow haha.

My Halloween Instagram selfie!!

The dance was a blast!!
Emma's second costume was amazing - she had real fangs.

They had sweet lights and smoke!!

We had the dance in the parking garage.

Lauren and I competed in the best costume competition :) We didn't win, or get runner up. Or honorable mention. It's fine I'm not bitter about it...

With the bag ladies! (Kylee, Dru, and Clarah)

It was a great end to a long finals week!

1 comment:

  1. I think your Woody costume is awesome! What a great way to party. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete