Thursday, December 18, 2014

Picture Potpourri II

Ok, here's to a wonderful second half of the semester!

Caught in the selfie act on our Bosporus strait cruise... Kasdyn isn't amused haha.

Inside the Trojan horse!

Walking through the cemetery at Ansac

I actually don't know where this is, I just know my hair is a hot mess. 

Games night with the visiting BYU students from the Jordan study abroad!

Lunch on the Dardonelles shore!

Sister Strathearn - professor, bus guide, and...news anchor?


After church in Tiberias - it was too foggy to see the Sea of Galilee :/

These hooligans in the back of the bus broke the window!!

We were looking for Ordon Hyde Park and ran into this guy who somehow convinced us to get a picture with him...

Business as usual at a resort on the Sea of Galilee

Apparently I'm not really into wilderness survival in the Negev Desert
The water was sooo cold so that herbal tea really hit the spot!
Garden of Gethsemane

Ferry ride in Turkey

Drew and I LOVE Sadie, along with every other boy...




Medusa's head in the underground cistern in Instanbul!

Rockin the fanny pack no shame getting off the plane. (Try reading that sentence like a rapper...)

Had to include another bus nap pic!

Sister Strathearn underestimated Michael's ability to stay upright on one foot for her object lesson

Who knew my grandpa cardigan could also double as a head scarf? Lookin good Grace!


Michael and I were trying to get a cool jumping picture in the Negev and I snapped this gem right when his camera flashed. 

What do you think? Could I be a hand model?

Celebrity selfie! It's just cuz I'm tall and white...

Red shirt club with Christeen and Michael

I could not get enough of Kasdyn's Turkey hat. Neither could Matt...

I didn't even flinch. Ecuador served me well. 
Can't say the same for Marianna...

Model shot on the Sea of Galilee! 

Bring it.

Trying to be artsy with my Jesus sandals on the Sea of Galilee. I thought this could be a cool image for the title of my blog!

Do you see my alfalfa hair? Also, it was FREEZING in the water! But I'm glad I got to swim where Jesus walked ;)

Name one thing you'd rather look at while on the pot than a majestic white stallion.

Kasdyn and I just had to get one last engagement pic on top of Gamla.



Trying to keep that fanny pack under control...

What a wonderful semester at the BYU Jerusalem Center






No comments:

Post a Comment